| Product Details – Everything you need to know about our products |
|Thyme - culinary|
Thyme - culinary (Thymus)
Low growing perennials with aromatic foliage. Great for rock gardens, pots and borders. needs good drainage. Sun.
- Archers Gold - Evergreen creeper. Lemon-scented foliage splashed with yellow. Pale pink flowers June - July. 3 inches.
- Oregano Thyme - Mounding plant. Rich green leaves with an oregano fragrance. Pale pink flowers June - July. 6 inches.
- Doone Valley - Low mounding plant with lemon-scented foliage with yellow. 3 inches.
- Lemon - Small shrub-like plant. Lemon-scented foliage has golden margins. 8 - 10 inches.
- Lime - Vigorous, low spreading plant. Lime-scented, greenish yellow foliage. 6 inches.
- Caraway - Wiry plant. Tiny, dark green, scented leaves. Mauve flowers in June - July. 6 inches.
- Silver - Rounded plant. Small, silver gray leaves have white margins. 8 - 10 inches.
- Campactus - Uniform, compact, rounded plant with small olive green leaves. Lavender flowers. 1 foot.
- French, English or Culinary - Low growing plant. Best for cooking. Small white flowers June - July. 1 foot.
You can find this item under Herbs.
Subject to availability. Prices may vary.
| 4 inch || 3.49 |
| 1 gallon || As Marked |