| Product Details – Everything you need to know about our products |
Burgundy-red swirled with creamy white. You might think stripes are a new-fangled thing, but it's the old rose heritage that brings the genetic striping to this spicy scented new-comer. Each petal is as unique as a snowflake - some more burgundy-splashed-white, some more cream-swirled-red - all the same vigorous plant. The old-fashioned form and fragrance may remind you of its stingy blooming ancestors. Yet the nearly continuous number of blossoms let you know there's a modern kinfolk there, too. Distinctive clean quilted foliage.
- Height/Habit: Medium/Rounded
- Bloom/Size: Large, double
- Petal Count: 25 - 30
- Fragrance: Strong sweet spice
- Hybridizer: Carruth - 1997
- Parentage: Playboy x Peppermint Twist
- Comments: Best color and size in moderate temps. Perfect for potpourri.
You can find this item under Roses.
Subject to availability. Prices may vary.