| Product Details – Everything you need to know about our products |
White Licorice (Floribunda)
Don’t let the pastel hues fool you. This quiet color packs a powerful punch of unparalleled perfume…a sweet licorice & lemon blossom aroma that will make you tingle with delight. A bouquet-making machine-of-a-plant with wonderfully formed buds that open into big wavy wonders set atop sturdy stems clothed with dark green leaves. Bushy & beautifully branched, the plant looks as good in the garden as the flowers do in a vase. More yellow when cool…more white when warm.
- Flower Color: Lemon chiffon suffusing to white
- Fragrance: Strong sweet licorice & lemon blossom
- Bud Form: Classically pointed & shapely
- Flower Form: Fully double, spiraled form
- Flower Size: Medium-large, 4 to 5" diameter
- Petal Count: 35 to 40
- Stem Length: Medium
- Plant Habit: Medium height
- Growth Habit: Upright, bushy
- Foliage Color: Deep glossy green
- Disease Resistance: Good
- Hybridizer/Parentage: Christian Bédard—2011
Distant Drums x Singin’ in the Rain
You can find this item under Roses.
Subject to availability. Prices may vary.