| Product Details – Everything you need to know about our products |
|Thyme - creeping|
Thyme - creeping (Thymus)
Creeping perennials form a dense mat of tiny aromatic foliage. Small flowers May - June. Need full sun and good drainage.
- Elfin - Low, very dense, spreading ground cover. Small, gray green foliage. Lavender flowers. 1 inch.
- Red Creeping - Bronze green foliage. Small crimson flowers. 2 inches.
- Mauve Creeping - Small, mauve pink flowers. 2 inches.
- Pink Chintz - Small, dark green woolly foliage. Small, light pink flowers. 2 inches.
- Woolly Thyme - Small, fuzzy, silver gray foliage. Pale pink flowers. 2 - 3 inch.
You can find this item under Ground Cover and Perennials.
Subject to availability. Prices may vary.
| Jumbo Pack || 7.99 |
| 4 inch || 3.49 |