| Product Details – Everything you need to know about our products |
|Ferns - Hardy|
Ferns - Hardy
Foliage plants for the full to part shade. Ferns prefer a constant moisture level, but not standing water.
- Five-Finger Maidenhair - Deciduous. Finger-like divided foliage. Thrives in moist areas. 12 - 30 inches.
- Japanese Painted - Deciduous. 1 - 2 feet.
- Deer Fern - Evergreen. Native fern to the Pacific Northwest zones 5 - 8 . Sturdy, clumping habit. 8 - 20 inches.
- Japanese Holly - Semi-evergreen. Glossy green toothed foliage. 18 - 30 inches.
- Shaggy Shield - Semi-evergreen. Golden fronds. 18 - 24 inches.
- Autumn - Evergreen. Deep green fronds turn bronze through winter. 18 - 24 inches.
- Robust Male - Semi-evergreen. Easy to grow, dark green. 2 - 4 feet.
- Western Sword - Northwest native. Hardy and reliable. Evergreen. 18 - 60 inches.
- Tassel - Evergreen. Glossy foliage. 1 - 2 feet.
- Korean Rock - Semi-evergreen. Broad mound of dark green fronds. 8 - 18 inches.
- Ghost - Deciduous. Vase-shaped clump of lacy, pale, mint, white fronds. Glows in dark areas. 2-3 feet.
You can find this item under Perennials.
Subject to availability. Prices may vary.
| 4.5 inch || 4.99 |
| 1 gallon || As Marked |