| Product Details – Everything you need to know about our products |
Evergreen shrub type perennial with uniform, compact growth. May have some damage in very cold winter weather. Needs full Sun.
- Autumn Glory - Deep purple blooms on an evergreen re-bloomer. Leaves are tinged in red. Zone 8. 2 feet.
- Blue Mist - Rich, glossy, green foliage on curving lateral growth. Lavender blue blowers June - August. 2 feet.
- McKean - Low mounding plant. Bright green, heather-like foliage. White flowers July - August. 1 foot.
- Patty's Purple - Uniform, boxwood-like form. Purple flowers June - August. 2 feet.
- Purple Shamrock - Narrow, lime green, variegated foliage on purple stems. Light mauve flowers. Zone 8. 2 feet.
- Sapphire - Upright. Narrow, pointed, dark olive green foliage. Purple flowers June - August. 3 feet.
- Sutherlandii - White blossoms with blue anthers. Hardy. Zone 6. 10 inches.
- Vernicosa - Compact shrub with small leaves. Attractive in borders. Purple flowers fade to white June - August. 12 - 18 inches.
You can find this item under Shrubs and Perennials.
Subject to availability. Prices may vary.
| 4.5 inch || 4.99 |
| 1 gallon || 9.99 |