| Product Details – Everything you need to know about our products |
- Amenian - 60 days. Long, pale green, ribbed fruit. Very crisp and sweet. Doesn't require peeling. Spreads 5 - 6 feet. Sun.
- Burpless #26 - 70 days. Very productive, 12 inch, long, slender fruit. Very mild flavor. Spreads 5 - 6 feet. Sun.
- Bush Crop - 60 days. Compact plant with flavorful 6 inch fruit. Best choice for small spaces. Spreads 3 - 4 feet. Sun.
- Crispy Salad - 50 days. Productive, firm, sweet, tasty "baby" slicer. Thin, almost spineless skin. Nearly seedless. Sun.
- Lemon - 65 days. Small, round, yellow fruit is bitter-free. Nice size for eating like an apple. Spreads 5 - 6 feet. Sun.
- Marketmore 76 - 55 days. Dark green, 9 inch slicer. Very prolific. Spreads 4 - 6 feet. Sun.
- Orient Express - 64 days. Crisp, succulent, burpless, thin, 14 inch cucumbers with a smooth skin. Spreads 5 - 6 feet. Sun.
- Pearl - 57 days. Ivory/green fruit is crisp and tasty. Vigorous and productive. Resists Downy Mildew. Sun.
- Pickling - 61 days. Vigorous, productive, firm, 5 inch fruits make great pickles. Spreads 5 - 6 feet. Sun.
- Sweet Slice - 63 days. Smooth, dark green, sweet cucumber. Burpless type. Spreads 5 - 6 feet. Sun.
- Talledega - 61 days. Slightly tapered, smooth, dark green slicer. Early, uniform and productive. Disease resistant. Sun.
You can find this item under Vegetables and Fruit.
Subject to availability. Prices may vary.