| Product Details – Everything you need to know about our products |
|Phlox - Tall Garden|
Phlox - Tall Garden (P. paniculata)
Tall, clumping plants. Showy flower clusters on stiff stems July - September. Leaf spots and mildew are unavoidable. Sun.
- Blue Paradise - Blooms open pale blue and darken to deep violet. Edges redden with age. 2 - 5 feet.
- Bright Eyes - Pink blooms have a rose eye. 3 - 4 feet.
- David - White fragrant blooms. Mildew resistant. 2 - 3 feet.
- Nicky - Purple blooms 3 feet.
- Starfire - Brilliant rosy red blooms. 3 feet.
You can find this item under Perennials.
Subject to availability. Prices may vary.