| Product Details – Everything you need to know about our products |
- Arctic King - 150 days. Butterhead-type lettuce is tender, crisp and juicy. Plant in late fall for spring harvest. 6 - 7 inches. Sun.
- Arctic Tundra Blend - 50 - 75 days. Well-flavored fall mix offers many leaf shapes, textures and colors. 6 - 10 inches. Sun.
- Baby Leaf Mix - 30 - 60 days. Flavorful blend of baby leafed lettuces in various shapes and colors. 5 - 8 inches. Sun.
- Buttercrunch - 48 days. Thick, juicy, sweet, green leaves from a small, loose head. Holds well without bolting. 7 inches. Sun.
- Gourmet Salad Mix - 50 - 75 days. Colorful blend of several red and green leaf lettuces. 5 -10 inches. Sun.
- Green Leaf - 58 days. Large heads of glossy, dark green, ruffled leaves. Holds well in the field. 7 -10 inches. Sun.
- Iceberg - 65 days. Dark green, dense, round heads. Excellent disease resistance and bolt tolerance. 8 inches. Sun.
- Romaine "Water Density" - 65 days. An early romaine with dark green leaves for fall planting. Bolt resistant. 8 inches. Sun.
- Salad Bowl - 50 days. Large, lime green, leafy heads. 8 inches. Sun.
You can find this item under Vegetables and Fruit.
Subject to availability. Prices may vary.
| Tray Pack || 3.49 |
| Jumbo Pack - Organic || 4.99 |