| Product Details – Everything you need to know about our products |
- Acorn "Carnival" - 90 days. Gold, green and yellow specialty squash. Semi-blush. Excellent eating quality. Stores well. Sun.
- Acorn "Table Ace" - 70 days. Dark green, 5 - 6 inch oval fruit with deep ribs. Keeps well. Spreads 4 - 7 feet. Sun.
- Buttercup - 100 days. Good yields of dark green, 5 - 7 inch fruits. Deep orange flesh. Keeps well. Spreads 5 - 8 feet. Sun.
- Butternut - 100 days. Cylindrical, 9 inch, winter squash is light tan with a nutty flavored orange flesh. Spreads 5 - 8 feet. Sun.
- Delicata - 105 days. Light colored, 8 inch, winter squash with dark green stripes. Light orange, very sweet flesh. 5 - 8 feet. Sun.
- Pumpkin "Big Max" - 120 days. Large plant produces orange pumpkins up to 100 pounds. Spreads 8 - 16 feet. Sun.
- Pumpkin "Cinderella" - 105 days. Tasty, reddish orange pumpkin. Flattened shape with deep ridges. Heavy yields. Sun.
- Pumpkin "Howden" - 115 days. Deep orange, deep ribbed, classic pumpkin. Fruits 20 - 30 pounds, 16" x 13". Sun.
- Pumpkin "Small Sugar" - 100 days. Dark orange, lightly ribbed, 6 - 7 inch fruits. Popular for fries, canning and decoration. Sun.
- Sweet Meat - 115 days. Gray, 10 -15 pound squash has a rich orange interior with excellent flavor. Good keeper. Sun.
- Vegetable Spaghetti - 100 days. Bake, then fork out the noodley-looking flesh into spaghetti like strands. Sun.
You can find this item under Vegetables and Fruit.
Subject to availability. Prices may vary.