|Tomatoes (Large Varieties)|
Tomatoes (Large Varieties)
- Ace - 71 days. Large 10 ounce fruit, NW favorite. Determinate.
- Beefmaster - 80 days. Very large Deep red 2lb fruit, disease resistant. Indeterminate.
- Beafsteak - 80 days. High yielding, 1-2lb fruit full of flavor. Indeterminate.
- Better Boy - 70 days. Large 16 ounce fruit. Indeterminate. 4 - 6 feet. Sun.
- Big Beef - 80 days. Large, 12 ounce, smooth-skinned fruit. Heavy producer. Indeterminate. 4 - 6 feet. Sun.
- Black Heirloom - 85 days. Russian heirloom, dark red, very sweet, thin skinned.
- Black Krim - 85 days. Tasty, purple red tomatoes with a red green interior. Flattened globe shape. Indeterminate. Sun.
- Black Plum Heirloom - 72 days. 3 inch elongated fruit, rich flavor, origin - Russia. Indeterminate.
- Bonny Best - 72 days. 6 ounce red globe. Indeterminate, smaller plant than original.
- Brandywine - 85 days. Heirloom tomato with sweet, spicy flavor. Large flattened fruit. Indeterminate. 4 - 6 feet. Sun.
- Burpee Big Boy - 80 days. Very productive, large 14-16 ounce fruits. Indeterminate.
- Bush Early Girl - 63 days. 6-8 ounce bright red fruits, disease resistant. Indeterminate.
- Caspian Pink - 80 days. Large, flat 10 ounce fruit with excellent flavor. Indeterminate.
- Celebrity - 72 days. Glossy 8 ounce fruit. Excellent for canning and fresh use. Determinate. 2 feet. Sun.
- Cherokee Purple - 85 days. Dusky pink-skinned fruit with flavorful purplish flesh. Heirloom variety. Indeterminate. Sun.
- Constoluto Genovese - 85 days. Ugly, squatty fruit with good flavor. Compact indeterminate.
- Early Cascade - 68 days. Productive early 4 ounce red saladette. Indeterminate.
- Early Girl - 60 days. Slicing, 4 - 6 ounce tomato. Early producer. Indeterminate. 4 - 6 feet. Sun.
- Fantastic - 85 days. Meaty, bright red, large, round, firm, slicing tomato. High yielding. Indeterminate. 4 - 6 feet. Sun.
- German Heirloom - 85-95 days. Large, pink and meaty fruit. Tall vine needs staking.
- Glacier Ultra Early - 55 days. Sweet, orange red, 2 - 3 inch tomatoes. Perfect for salads and fresh eating. Determinate. Sun.
- Great White Heirloom - 75 days. Yellow-white fruit with mild taste, few seeds, non-acidic taste. Indeterminate
- Green Zebra - 72 days. green striped salad tomato, 3-4 ounce, vigorous plant.
- Jet Star - 72 days. Bright red fruit needs stalking.
- Jubilee - 80 days. Round, smooth, golden orange fruit. Meaty with few seeds, mild flavor and low acidity. Indeterminate. Sun.
- Legend - 68 days. Large 4 - 5 inch fruit on early, parthenocarpic plants. Late blight resistant. Determinate. 2 feet. Sun.
- Lemon Boy - 72 days. Heavy duty producer of 7-8 ounce yellow fruit. Indeterminate.
- Moreton Hybrid - 70 days. Large red fruit, needs stalking.
- Mortgage Lifter - 95 days. Not the prettiest 1-2lb fruits but great flavor. Heirloom variety. Indeterminate.
- Moskvich - 60 days. Flavorful, 4-6 ounce deep red globe shaped fruit. Indeterminate.
- Oregon Spring - 75 days. Very large, early, slicing tomato. Tolerates cool spring weather. Determinate. 2 feet. Sun.
- Patio - 70 days. Sturdy 24 inch plant bearing medium-sized red fruit. Determinate.
- Persimmon Heirloom- 80 days. Great tasting, yellow beefsteak sized fruit from 1800's. Indeterminate.
- Pik red - 71 days. Dense round, red fruit. F1 hybrid.
- Pruden's Purple Heirloom- 67 days. Potato leaf, medium-tall, similar to Brandywine but earlier.
- Seattle's Best of All - 78 days. Deep red, plum-sized non-uniform, mild flavor. Indeterminate.
- Striped German Heirloom - 78 days. Red-yellow fruit complex, fruity flavor, medium-tall vines.
- Stupice - 60-65 days. Potato leaf variety, red oval 2 inch fruit for salads or juicing. Indeterminate.
- Valencia - 76 days. Round 8-10 ounce orange colored fruit. Indeterminate.
- Willamette - 60 days. Early, medium-size, slicing tomato. Determinate. 24 - 30 inches. Sun.
- Wonder Light - 75 days. Lemon-shaped, great for salads, salsas, slicing. Indeterminate.
- Yellow Brandywine - 90 days. Potato-leaf, very large 16-24 ounce fruits with gourmet flavor. Indeterminate.
You can find this item under Vegetables and Fruit.
Subject to availability. Prices may vary.
| 4 inch || 1.99 |
| 1 gallon || 5.99 |