| Product Details – Everything you need to know about our products |
Basil (Ocimum spp.)
Fragrant herb is popular both fresh and dried. Keep flowers pinched for best production. Sun.
- African Blue - Leaves are green with purple veins and centers. Lovely, sterile, pink and purple flowers are tasty too.
- Bush - Tiny, fragrant leaves are great in salads. 1 foot.
- Cinnamon - Sturdy cinnamon-colored stems support cinnamon-scented dark green leaves. Purple flowers. 2 feet.
- Genovese - Full flavored and aromatic. Excellent for pesto and cooking. 18 - 24 inches.
- Lemon "Lemona" - Lemon-scented leaves. 22 inches.
- Mammoth Sweet - Large, lettuce-leafed basil is prized by Italian chefs. 12 - 18 inches.
- Red Rubin - Dark purple color on and off the plant. Good traditional flavor. Lavender flowers. 16 - 20 inches.
- Sweet Italian - Traditional basil. Excellent for pesto and cooking. 18 - 24 inches.
You can find this item under Herbs.
Subject to availability. Prices may vary.
| 4 inch || 3.49 |
| 1 gallon || As Marked |