| Product Details – Everything you need to know about our products |
Chicago Peace (Hybrid Tea)
First discovered in the Windy City, this brighter and deeper-toned mutation of the famous Peace rose has a fine reputation that follows in the footsteps of its parent. It possesses the same large opulent flowers, the same big quilted glossy apple-green leaves, and the same handsome bushy plant.
- Height/Habit: Medium/Upright
- Bloom/Size: Large, very double
- Petal Count: 40 - 45
- Fragrance: Slightly fruity
- Hybridizer: Johnston - 1962
- Parentage: Sport of Peace
- Comments: Best color East of the Rockies.
You can find this item under Roses.
Subject to availability. Prices may vary.