| Product Details – Everything you need to know about our products |
Hardy perennial plants. Best in sunny spots. Use as an ornamental or as a culinary herb. 18 inches. Sun.
- Orange Mint - Bronze green foliage with strong citrus mint scent.
- Apple Mint - Large, light green foliage with apple-mint fragrance.
- Pineapple Mint - Leaves have white variegation and pineapple fragrance.
- Chocolate Mint - Dark green/red foliage is reminiscent of an Andes after dinner chocolate mint.
- Kentucky Colonel Mint - Spearmint with a hint of apple. Very aromatic. Has a wonderful fruity mint flavor.
You can find this item under Herbs.
Subject to availability. Prices may vary.
| 4 inch || 3.49 |
| 1 gallon || As Marked |